At present, the Anglican Deaconess Association includes members from the following jurisdictions:
- The Reformed Episcopal Church (ACNA)
- Anglican Province of America
(Brochure #1 Brochure #2)
- Diocese of the Holy Cross
- The Episcopal Missionary Church
- The Missionary Diocese of All Saints (ACNA)
Membership is open to any Anglican Deaconess who has been Set Apart to the Order according to her jurisdiction’s canons and practice. An Anglican woman who is in formation according to her jurisdiction’s canons and practice, but has yet to be Set Apart to the Order of Deaconess, is eligible for associate membership.